I have a list, we all have lists, maybe they are to do lists, shopping lists, mailing lists, or priority lists, but the simple fact is that we all live by them. I like everyone else live by them, so I wanted to take some time and share with you my list of “Things I don’t want to do anymore”
* I don’t want to shop by size first. I want to be able to go into a store and get what I like not what they have for big and tall people.
* I don’t want to worry about booth size at a restaurant anymore. I always sit at tables, regardless of where I go, there are even a few “booth” only restaurants I won’t go to.
* I don’t want to have to sit in the bleachers. I am like the next guy I like a chairback seat with arms on it, however I can’t comfortably fit in them. I can’t tell you the last time I actually sat right next to some one at a movie or sporting event.
* I don’t want to turn sideways to fit through some doors. My bathroom door is a perfect example of this.
* I don’t want to pass up physical activities cause I’m to big and out of shape to participate.
Well there is my list, inconclusive I am sure, but it is a start none the less. I’ll keep you up to date I hopefully try and cross these off my list.