The deeper that I get into this whole journey and life transformation, the more and more I find myself setting small goals to mark my progress by. So I thought what better place for me to set out a few of these markers so that I have something to continually strive for.
- Drop below the 400 pound mark
- Cross the 100 pound mark weighing in at 355
- match my lowest weight of 299
- Cross the 200 pound mark weighing in at 255
- Hit my goal weight of 225
- Successfully run a 5K
- Successfully run a 10K
- Wear cloths not found in the big and tall section
- Sit in any restaurant booth with out fear of fitting.
- Be able to play pick up sports. (Not that I want to, but to be able to if I wanted to.)
- Be able to fly with out using a seat belt extender or being uncomfortable sitting next to someone.
I will most definetly be adding to these as time goes along!