Well the summer is now offically over. I know it is not really technically over until after the Labor day holiday, but all of the teenagers are back in school now so that means I am back in a normal routine. Which when it comes to weight loss is a good thing, it means my workout times are the same, and that I do alot of the same things at the same times. It seems crazy to me that I am wrapping up eight months with this journey, in a lot of ways it seems like yesterday that I just got started and drank those first shakes. This week has ben pretty uneventful, but I will fill you in none the less:
- I spent 2 days out of town at a retreat, and actually convinced the guys I was with to go the gym and get some exercise in.
- I ran four days in a row this week. I can really see my self getting hooked on running, the more that I do it the more that I really love it!
- Where have fruits and veggies been all my life! The more that I eat them the more that I love them. I even like a good apple or an orange over a candy bar. (That is simply an amazing statement, that I never thought I would make!)
- I’m still working on the transition back to regular food. I’ve worked up to my five fruits or veggies a day, but now it is time to add in lean protein. That is going to be a great day!
- Only 18 pounds to my goal. I never in a million years thought I would make it to my goal weight. When I put down the 227 number it was just wishful thinking, but to actually be this close is crazy. The other crazy thing is to make it this far in this short amount of time.
Well stay tuned as I march ever closer to my goal weight!